Give Your Home a Fresh Start and Book Us for One-Off Cleaning in Cowley Peachey
Instead call and book our affordable service for one-off cleaning in Cowley Peachey and let us take care of it for you!
We offer a quality service that won't break the bank but will leave your home looking and smelling fresh and clean. This service is much more intensive than our regular cleaning service and is just what you need for a fresh start. So give us a call today and ask for your free quote on our one-off deep cleaning service!
Get the Benefit of Spring Cleaning in UB7
Below you'll find details of the differences between regular cleaning and one-off cleaning in Cowley Peachey. Take a look and see just how it can benefit you and your home:
- Normally you would book our professional deep cleaners when a more thorough cleaning is needed. For example, if you have had building works done, if you've had or are having a party, etc. We'll book the appointment for a day that suits you and take care of everything else. You set the schedule for regular cleaning, whether weekly, fortnightly or monthly and this continues automatically until you tell us differently;
- Deep cleaning takes a minimum of 3 hours and can be carried out by one or more cleaners depending on the size of your property and the list of tasks that you need doing. Call and give us details of what you need and we'll create a personalised plan and free quote for you. When you book regular cleaning you're allocated a maid who will clean for the amount of time you set. Our advisers will be happy to discuss what you need doing and let you know how long it'll take;
- We can supply all equipment and detergents for one-off cleaning for just 13GBP extra. A minimum of 2 cleaners will need to be booked for 3 hours when we supply equipment. We'll supply you with professional cleaning detergents for a great price and deliver them to your door ready for the first visit from your regular cleaner - we just need you to supply a hoover;
- One-off cleaning in Cowley Peachey will take longer than our regular cleaning service. Tell us what you want doing, the results you expect and provide us with a description of your property and we'll create a personalised plan. Regular cleaning takes less time thanks to it being carried out routinely, although we do recommend that your initial visit be extended by 30-60 minutes so we can get to know you and your property for best results;
- You can book one-off deep cleaning to refresh your home a couple of times a year, if you're moving or even use it as a way of trying us out to see if you then want to book us for regular cleaning. Our regular cleaning service can take place as often as you need it and for as long as you need. We're also happy to do it for a short period, i.e. cover for another cleaner, help during a busy time at work, a new baby, etc.;
- You've no obligations with either service. Once the spring cleaning is finished and you're happy - that's it; and we continue regular cleaning until you tell us to stop as there is no minimum contract;
- Both services are hourly based, which you set before we start;
- Deep cleaning appointments are usually 8-9am or 3-4pm start and regular cleaning can start as early as 7.30am or as late as 6pm;
- There are no extra charges for either service if you book for a weekend or bank holiday;
- Neither service includes cleaning the exterior of the property;
- You can combine one-off cleaning with other services such as oven cleaning and carpet cleaning. Regular cleaning can include carpet hoovering and appliance cleaning as standard;
- One-off deep cleaning doesn't include laundry and ironing but this can be set up in regular cleaning, the appointment will just need to be a bit longer;
- You can ask for the same professional deep cleaners to return for your next appointment. Likewise you'll get a regular cleaner for a more personal service, although we kindly ask you not to alter the appointment if possible;
- Both services offer secure key holding so that they can get on with the cleaning while you're getting on with your day.
One-off cleaning includes: vacuuming and mopping; dusting; polishing; lime scale removal; cleaning inside and out of wardrobes and cupboards; internal and external window cleaning; intensive bathroom cleaning, including tiles, grout, floor, toilet, sink, etc.; cleaning skirting boards; appliance cleaning (please ensure freezer is defrosted); cleaning doors, handles and light switches; and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning and more - please call for more details.
Regular cleaning includes: vacuuming and mopping; dusting and polishing; dish washing; laundry and ironing; tidying and folding clothes; changing bin bags and taking out the rubbish; changing bedding; internal window cleaning within reach; cleaning bathroom tiles, floor, sink, WC and mirrors; cleaning skirting boards, doors, door handles and light switches; general clean of kitchen appliances; etc. Please download our cleaning checklist for more details.
Why Choose Us for One-Off Cleaning in Cowley Peachey?
We've a great reputation and a passion to make sure that all of our customers are happy, so when you book with us you can enjoy:
- Professionally trained cleaners that are motivated, happy and know exactly how to get your home looking its best and shining clean and do it with a smile;
- Customer advisers available 7 days a week to assist you;
- Ongoing quality control to make sure standards stay high and prices low;
- The security of dealing with a professional company that has Liability and General Liability insurance to protect you, your property and us.
Book Low-Cost Professional Deep Cleaners by Calling Us Today!
Speak to our helpful advisers 7 days a week by calling 020 3404 0866, or fill in our online form for a free quote or to get a call back at a more convenient time or alternatively use our online chat facility to chat with us now!